||15 April 2022
||Program Release Notes 184.108.40.206
- Space Force was added as a household branch
- MCCYN requests not in a Capacity Zone are grouped under “Undefined”
- Fee assistance eligibility exception icon was added to MCCYN/EFMP Make Offer and MCCYN/EFMP Placement List
- Installation eligibility exception icon was added to View Waitlist, Make Offer, and Placement List
- New OSD Unmet Need Reports
||14 February 2022
||Program Release Notes 2.2.2
- Families eligible for Air Force MCCYN can now search for, request, and manage their requests for Air Force MCCYN in MCC.
- Families who meet the requirements of the Air Reserve Technician mission exception may request Air Force MCCYN during the search process.
- An onscreen tooltip has been added to Household Profile sponsor type list clarifying that Air Reserve Technicians should select DoD Civilian.
- Offer acceptance notifications have been tailored for Air Force MCCYN.
- A new page has been added to the MCC public site to provide information about the Air Force MCCYN program.
||31 January 2022
||Program Release Notes 220.127.116.11
- The Program and Care Option report has been updated.
||15 January 2022
- A new tile for the Defense Department School Liaison Program has been added to the MCC home page.
||4 December 2021
||Program Release Notes 2.2
- The Offer Process and the Children in the Offer Process reports have been updated
- Changes were made to Find Care that allow families to easily search by installation or address
- A new quick-text identifier is shown on the Placement List when the offer made was an AVO offer
- "Make Offer" and "Request Interview" buttons have been added to the top of the Make Offer/Request Interview screen.
- Text changes have been made within the Where Children Receive Care function
- The Applied APT report has been taken offline to conduct some additional analysis on the data.
||8 September 2021
||Program Release Notes 18.104.22.168
- Unmet Need and Associated Fee Assistance Offer Report
- Children with Unmet Need and Associated Fee Assistance Offer Report
- Immediate Need and Associated Fee Assistance Offer Report
- Children with Immediate Need and Associated Fee Assistance Offer Report
||19 August 2021
||Program Release Notes 22.214.171.124
- The 24/7 and Extended Care Demand Report is available.
- Families will be allowed to enter a comment about the care their child is receiving regardless of which option is selected.
- The list of reasons for provider long-term closure has been updated. The complete list of reasons includes: Personal Leave, Certification Suspended, and Provider PCSing
||1 June 2021
||Program Release Notes 126.96.36.199
- Anticipated Placement Time (APT) has been redesigned to inform supplanting decisions.
- MCC has been updated to include the In-Home Care Fee Assistance Pilot program.
- To comply with a National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) requirement to report demand for 24/7 and extended care at military installations where these non-traditional mission-related services are not currently offered, MCC has been updated to capture families’ interest in 24/7 and extended care during the search for care process.
||6 March 2021
||Program Release Notes 2.1.3
- The Where Children with Unmet Need are Receiving Care Report is back online.
- A new report, Where Children with Unmet Need are Receiving Care by Child Report, is now available.
- A 6-month renewal process for Active Duty Combat-Related Wounded Warrior (CRWW) has been enabled so that Commander approval for eligibility can be obtained every six months.
- Several updates to MCCYN that allow MCCYN eligible families to take actions independently in MCC.
||14 November 2020
||Program Release Notes 2.1.2
- Revised 90-Day Need Rule
- Manual Management of Needs
||17 October 2020
||Program Release Notes 2.1.1
- A new permission to allow select program users to backdate the Request for Care (RFC) date when adding a request for a child who was supplanted
- Updates to the View Waitlist Filter and View Waitlist Results
- Updates to allow the Program and Care Option Report to be run by users with the appropriate AOR at the Branch and Region as well as the Installation and Program levels
- Ability for Navy and USMC households with a fee assistance request to see that request and any associated offer on their My Child Care page
||1 September 2020
||Program Release Notes 2.1.0
- Military family types and priorities updated to comply with the Office of the Secretary of Defense February 2020 memo
- Families required to agree to a standard acknowledgement statement and select families agree to other statements based on the family type
- New Priority Guidance page temporarily available that displays guidance on the new priority policy changes
- Update to support the approval of the revised Active Duty Combat-Related Wounded Warrior status
- Update to track new requests for care that have been created due to a family being supplanted from care
- Updates to existing reports to comply with new priority framework
- Addition of two new reports for installation level users and above
- Update to collect decline offer reason for facility-based programs
- Updates to the display and functionality of the View Waitlist
||5 August 2020
||Program Release Notes 2.0.11
- Household Profiles set to "in process" if working status is needed, and reconfirm cycle implemented
- Additional School Year Care care offering "Alternative School Day Care" added
||1 July 2020
||Program Release Notes 2.0.10
- The reconfirm process has been turned on and families that are 45 days from the Date Care Needed (DCN) or 60 days after DCN have been placed into a reconfirm cycle.
- The system will collect information on where children are currently receiving care for applicable care types.
- When reconfirming care, a family or program user on behalf of a family will be prompted to select or update where the child is receiving care for applicable care types.
- The Where Children with Unmet Need are Receiving Care Report has been taken offline to conduct some additional analysis on the data.
||19 June 2020
||Program Release Notes 2.0.9
- Families can update their summer camp requests to include weeks previously declined or expired that can still be offered
- When the start or end date is changed for a summer camp care option, all families who placed a request prior to the date change will receive a system generated message
- Once an offer is made for any request associated to the summer camp care option, the schedule cannot be changed
||18 May 2020
||Program Release Notes 2.0.8
- Families will now indicate where their child is currently receiving care
- A new report, Where Children with Unmet Need Are Receiving Care, is now available
- An offer will remain visible on the family's My Child Care page and the Manage Care tab when it is accepted until a program user completes the offer
- Text was added to the Care Option Setup to further explain the care option Effective Date
||9 May 2020
||Program Release Notes 2.0.7
- Families will now indicate in their household whether the sponsor and/or spouse is working full-time or part-time
- Users with appropriate permissions can now generate the Children with Immediate Need and Children with Unmet Needs for region and branch
||7 Mar 2020
||Program Release Notes 7 March 2020
- Adjustments to the custom age range so only children up to the end month, and not through, are returned when describing space during the offer process
- Updates to text contained on the Search for Care screens to clarify what it means when a family indicates they will provide transportation
- Updates to the Summer Camp offer notification to include only the weeks included in the current offer, not weeks previously offered to the child
||29 Feb 2020
||Program Release Notes 2.0.2
- New functionality for Children on the Cusp of the next age group or age range
- Various updates to the Make Offer Workflow
- 2 new reports: Children with Immediate Needs at Multiple Installations and Children with Unmet Needs at Multiple Installations
- Updates to text contained on the Search for Care screens
- Updates to text contained in reconfirm notifications
- IE, Edge, Google Chrome, Safari, and Firefox users will no longer receive a certification warning when accessing MilitaryChildCare.com