During this course you will
- Learn about the key changes made to MCC 2.0, including the new FCC Program, revised MCC care structure, incorporation of grades, changes to APT, and changes to the provider profile
- Watch a video of the family’s household profile and search for care process
- Learn how you will coordinate with your FCC Director and R&R staff to fill spaces at your program (Note: the term Resource and Referral (R&R) is inclusive of Parent Central Services (PCS))
- Learn how to view the waitlist (relevant to USMC providers only)
- Understand the resources that are available to assist with your transition to MCC 2.0.
You can complete this course in multiple sessions if needed, track your progress on the Course Outline, and print a certificate after completing all training items. To begin, select the Next button in the lower right side of the screen.